Manohar Lal Khattar, Haryana’s first chief minister from the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), took oath in a high-profile event attended by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi at Panchkula on Sunday. Khattar is the 10th chief minister of Haryana, the state which was created on November 1, 1966.
It is after 18 years that a non-Jat was sworn in as the Haryana chief minister. Before Khattar, the last non-Jat chief minister was Bhajan Lal, a Bishnoi. He had been in power from 1991 to 1996.
Since 1996, successive Jat leaders — Bansi Lal of the HVP-BJP, Om Prakash Chautala of the Indian National Lok Dal (INLD) and Bhupinder Singh Hooda of the Congress — have ruled the state.
The BJP scripted history in the recently held Haryana assembly elections, winning 47 out of the 90 seats in the state that helped the party form the government on its own. The party’s vote share, too have increased from 9% to 33%..
Who is Khattar?
Khattar – a Punjabi – is a sworn bachelor. He is the former ‘Pracharak’ of Rashitiya Sawayam Sewak Sangh and is seen as close to Modi, who endorsed his name for the CM’s post in Haryana.
Khattar’s selection silenced his critics, who said he lacks administrative experience as well as a popular base.
Khattar, often dubbed an “outsider” by rivals, also outdid the Jat-Punjabi rivalry that runs deep in the northern state.
“The majority view is in favor of having a non-Jat as chief minister,” a BJP leader had said earlier.
Khattar, who had been an RSS pracharak for the past 40 years and an active BJP member for more than 20 years, won the Karnal seat with a big margin of more than 63,000 votes in his debut election.
He belongs to Rohtak’s Nindana village.
Khattar has worked as an organising secretary in Haryana BJP when Modi was the in-charge of party affairs in the state.
The very fact that the BJP fielded him from Karnal, considered a rather safe seat for the party, gave ample indication of its plans for the Punjabi leader.
Oath Taking Chart of Manohar Lal Khatter The Chief Minister of Harayana 26th October, 11-20 Hrs.Chandigarh Panchkula
Panchang of the day
Day is Sunday and Hora of Jupiter is good, but since placed in 8th house is indicating obstacles in the performance
Tithi Sp -3 is a Jaya tithi and signification of Victory Nakshatra Anuradha is a Mrudu , Gentle, Friendly Nakshatra
Yoga Saubhagya Lord is Venus who is combusted and also in Paap kartari yoga
Karna Taitila Sunrise 06-37-07 Hrs.
The oath is taken in the 2nd Yama Day Lord Sun is placed in the sign of Mercury inimical sign , Lagnesh Jupiter is placed in inimical sign,11th Lord Venus is placed in the sign of Jupiter who is placed in the 8th house of the chart, Moon is placed in the sign of Jupiter who is placed in the 8th house is not good. The day lord placed in the Yama of Mercury , who is in 2/12 axis with sun in the Muhurat chart and Mercury with Rahu in the 10th house is explosive, Since in the muhurat chart Rahu and Mercury combination as per Prashna Marg is a malefic one
The day lord Sun is also debilitated and affliction to the Day lord is indicative of malefic happenings
Mars Role cannot be ignored in the Lagna since prishtodayo and Prishtodayo Planet, When ever Mars will aspect Jupiter in Transit will be a crucial factor for the Chief Minister, since the Lagna Lord Jupirter is Placed in the 8th house . Mars transit over the 8th Lord Moon could also be explosive for the Chief Minister and Harayana .
Lagna is Prishtodayo and having a Prishtodayo planet Mars and also aspected by Saturn a Prishtodayo planet is not good , since Mars is also very close to Lagna degrees. The good parameter is the Lagna degrees are less than 15 and 9.39 it is towards the fixed sign which is good , Hence mixed results will be obtained , Lagna lord is placed in the 8th house and its dispositor is placed in the 12th house debilitated and also in Paap kartari yoga . Lagna Lord Jupiter in the 8thhouse is aspected by both Mars and Saturn , shows ill effects of the 8th house and may be concerning Hidden things surfacing etc. Moon and Sun both are debilitated and in navamsha the Lagna Lord Jupiter and 8th Lord Moon are in Rahu-Ketu axis is indicating that the native may not have a good tenure in the office. There are no benefics in Kendra and Trikonas , hence making the chart precarious
Some combinations of Loss of Power for chief minister.
- Dispositor of Lagna Lord Jupiter placed in 12th house , debilitated and also in Paap kartari yoga
- This is also indicative of obstructing in getting proper power
- 2nd lord is attichari and 11th lord is in Paap kartari yoga and also totally combusted
- Lagna lord Jupiter is afflicted in 8th house by Mars and Saturn , Moon in Paap Kartari yoga and also debilitated in the 12th house ,
- Venus the 11th Lord is in paap kartari yoga and also combusted .
- In simhasan chakra Moon is not Placed well and indicative of fall of the ruler
- Longevity is indicated by the 8th house and the Lord is Moon debilitated in the 12th house and in Paap Kartari yoga , shows confinement due to health problems and , since Jupiter Lagna Lord is in Sarp Dreshkanne . The 8th Lord Moon together with Ketu is also in Sarp Dreshkanne
- Sun and Moon both are not having strength . Sun with Deblitation lord although it is neecha bhang but with Deblitation lord gives Temporary power or not full tenure
- The chief Minister will face opposition since the 7th Lord is Exh in 10th house and with Rahu in close degrees , 7th and 10th Lord Mercury though in own house and Exhalted it is fallen from Libra sign
10. Uday Lagna is Sagitarius, Arudha Lagna Aquarius and Chaitra Rashi is Pieces and has Ketu is a strong negative for the Oath chart. Arudha Lagna and Chaitra Rashi 2/12 axis. Moon and Uday Lagna 2/12 axis arudha Lagna and Moon again ion 4/10 axis all, this is not good for the oath taking chart .
11. Dasha at birth in the Oath Taking Chart is of planets Saturn-Mercury-Rahu connected to 2,6,10, 11 houses
12. Current Transit is not good . Eclipse point 25.01 degrees in Pieces of the Lunar Eclipse of 8th October 2014 in the chart will be activated by Mars between 18th November to 24th November2014 , at this time Mars will also aspect the Lagna Lord in the 8th house degree wise is a crucial parameter for untoward happenings and obstructions in performing his duties.
13. If we see the chart of Harayana 1st November 1966 12-00 PM with Sagittarius Lagna and Scorpio navamsha Lagna Lord Jupiter is placed in the 8th house and Dasha of Jupiter Rahu is in operation is also not a good dasha , Rahu is Placed in the sign of Aries and its dispositor is placed in the 9th house . Mars is not placed well in the chart From Lagna Lord and also not placed well at the time of the Oath in the Chart of Harayana. The overall chart is not condusive to give good results for a good tenure for his office and there will be lot of oppositions he will be facing.
14. Saturn will move in Scorpio in the 12th house on the 2nd Nov. 2014 and come over Moon the 8th Lord in the muhurat chart and will aspect the 9th house, it will activate the 8th lord and 8th house since it has already aspected the 8th house . The Navamsha sign of Saturn in Transit will be the 8th house of the muhurat chart and when Saturn will cross 3.20 degrees in Scorpio it will come over the navamsha of the 8th Lord Moon in Leo hence till Saturn crosses 6.40 degrees in scorpio till 31st Dec. 2014 will be a difficult period for the chief minister, more so since Saturn will also be attichari. . Saturn total will be there for 2.5 yrs . This Period may not be good for the Chief minister. specially when Saturn goes in the Sagitarius in the Lagna and the same Navamsha of the Mars in the Lagna and becomes Retro grade and falls back on the debilitated Moon and aspects the 9th house and Mars Transits the 8th house in Debilitation over the Lagna Lord between the 11th July to 27th August 2017
Also when Mars since aspecting the 8th house and Lagna Lord in the 8th house joins back in Scorpio and Sagitarius , these periods will be explosive around end Feb. 2016. Unfortunately the Conjunction is taking Place on the 20th Feb. 2016 could Prove Detrimental for the chief Minister and Harayana with an Explosive situation
anil aggarwala Date
27th Oct. 2014
Now Read this happening ——
Shoot-at-sight ordered, curfew imposed, Army called in as Jat protesters go on rampage in Haryana