On June 25, 1950, the Korean War began when some 75,000 soldiers from the North Korean People’s Army poured across the 38th parallel, the boundary between the Soviet-backed Democratic People’s Republic of Korea to the north and the pro-Western Republic of Korea to the south. This invasion was the first military action of the Cold War. By July, American troops had entered the war on South Korea’s behalf. As far as American officials were concerned, it was a war against the forces of international communism itself. After some early back-and-forth across the 38th parallel, the fighting stalled and casualties mounted with nothing to show for them. Meanwhile, American officials worked anxiously to fashion some sort of armistice with the North Koreans. The alternative, they feared, would be a wider war with Russia and China–or even, as some warned, World War III. Finally, in July 1953, the Korean War came to an end. In all, some 5 million soldiers and civilians lost their lives during the war. The Korean peninsula is still divided today. as Per the link http://www.history.com/topics/korean-war.
This is with Reference to my Earlier Articles on my webpage www.astrodocanil.com . Let us have a look at the time of the War with Leo Lagna since it is a Royal sign of Kings and a Fiery sign to ignite the War and Explosions. Chart is below with Leo Sign of the 26th June 1950 Pyongyang North Korea.
Like the charts of the WW1 and WW2 discussed on my webpage www.astrodocanil.com again Mars and Ketu conjunction is there at the time of the War. Dual Signs affliction is another Parameter for War like conditions
Lagna is Dagdha a Leo Sign I have seen in almost all the cases of War Leo sign is dagdha
Mercury in Cancer Navamsha is another Parameter observed by me .
Saturn Placed in the sign Leo and In navamsha Mars and Saturn oppose each other
Mars and Rahu-Ketu very close degrees
Saturn aspects Mercury almost Degree wise most crucial in the Present Transit as discussed below
North Korea Chart is of Scorpio Lagna and Lagna Lord Mars totally afflicted in both the Rashi and the Navamsha and Influencing the Sign Aries a Fiery sign
Also Refer to my article on the WW1 and WW2 Planetary Positions link https://www.astrodocanil.com/2017/05/celestial-drama-of-planets-in-2017-what-they-foretell-as-compared-to-ww1-and-ww2/
Parameters are similar to the ones in WW1 and WW2 , through the WW1 and WW2 Parameters are more Explosive
Hence from the above we can come to the conclusion the Following Parameters acquire a special Dimension
- Mercury becoming Direct in Sign of Aries in Gandantha Most sensitive for actions since with Uranus and Degree conjunction on the 9th of May 2017 may give lot of Surprises and unexpected events and even reversal of Plans when Plans were made at the time of Mercury Retrograde on the 9th of April 2017, but since Mercury will be in Gandantha in Aries the first sign of Zodiac and a Fiery sign is not good for the Present Scenerio for War like events .Saturn was stationary during this Period , hence both will be most important in the Present Scenerio for the Global activities , In the Earlier Articles I have discussed the Date 9th June 2017 when both will be influencing each other in Navamsha as well degree wise can prove explosive therefore. This is also Happening is discussed in the Chart of Kim Yong link https://www.astrodocanil.com/2017/05/possible-horoscope-kim-jong-un-president-north-korea-foretells/ since the Aspet of Saturn on Mercury is Prominent in the chart Of Kim President of North Korea and therefore may sprout surprising Results after 5th June and on the 9th-10th June 2017
- Rahu in forward motion from the 3rd to 6th May 2017
- 9th May Mercury and Uranus degree conjunction
- 26th May 2017 Mars and Saturn Oppose each other degree wise in navamsha also .
- 5th June Rahu changes navamsha and Joins Saturn in Aries , may trigger war like events from 10th June 2017
- 14th to 18th June Rahu in Forward motion,
- 15th June Solar Ingress chart is most explosive since Planets aspect Degree wise , specially Sun, Moon, Mars and Saturn along with Rahu-Ketu
- Mars and Sun Conjunction on the 16th July 2017 most Crucial for the security and Terrorism , Bomb Explosions
- Mars and Rahu Conjunction in Leo on the 27th August 2017 most Explosive for Explosions and Bombing.
- Solar Eclipse on the 21st August 2017 may Trigger War like events
- 31st August 2017 Planetary Positions Most Explosive
- Mars activating the Eclipse point on the 3rd Sept. 2017 ammunition dump for the Korean Peninsula and Syria , Gulf War and ISIS.
From the above it is crystal clear that from 3rd May 2017 the Planetary positions are taking an ugly shape Mars and Saturn Opposition and Rahu in Aries Navamsha with Saturn is an Explosive Parameter after 26th May and 5th June 2017 respectively and other Parameters as above
The Brawl between Trump and Kim may escalate together with China and Russia it so seems and take a ugly shape also as per the above dates and charts elaborated
The Explosive dates remain the same as mentioned by me in my earlier Articles hence from 5th June 2017 and from 14th June to 18th June explosive and 31st August to 5th Sept. 2017 most Explosive
At the time of writing the Article Rahu is in Forward motion and can trigger the events till 6th May 2017
anil aggarwala BSc. Engg. P.E.C Ch. Jyotish Acharaya , Research BVB New Delhi Year 2007 to 2012
- 4th May 2017 08-30 hrs. Singapore
- Award Winner in Research in Astrology in Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan New DelhiEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgFacebook https://www.facebook.com/astrodocanil/Writer of Articles on Star Teller, Modern Astrology, The Planets & Forecast, Times of Astrology, Research Magzine of All India Association of Astrologers, Journal of Astrology, Saptrishi Astrology, The Astrologic Magzine of Joni Patry of USFor My True Predictions, Expert Advice, Viewer Comments, Teaching and Consultation go on the Home Page and Click the Relevant OptionFinancial Astrology Specialised Teaching Please contact me on +918527884764
- What App Number +919810038903Skypee ID aggarwalaanil
- In Singapore till 24th May 2017 and Contact number +6581161695