An election will be held in Karnataka on 12 May 2018 in all 224 constituencies of the Karnataka Legislative Assembly. The counting of votes and announcement of result will take place on 15 May 2018. The two opposition parties, Bharatiya Janata Party (43 seats) and Janta Dal (S) (29 seats), along with their allies, will take on the incumbent Indian National Congress (120 seats), while Aam Aadmi Party will mark its debut in the state. The Bahujan Samaj Party made an alliance with the JD(S) and decided to contest 20 of the 224 seats. As Per link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karnataka_Legislative_Assembly_election,_2018
|Date for nominations||17 April 2018||Tuesday|
|Last date for filing nominations||24 April 2018||Tuesday|
|Date for scrutiny of nominations||25 April 2018||Wednesday|
|Last date for withdrawal of candidatures||27 April 2018||Friday|
|Date of poll||12 May 2018||Saturday|
|Date of counting||15 May 2018||Tuesday|
|Date before which the election shall be completed||18 May 2018||Friday|
Let us have a look at the 5 limbs of the day of the elections
The Day is Saturday and the Lord is Saturn and in Retrogression placed in the sign of Sagitarius and the Lord Jupiter is placed in the sign of Libra again in Retrogression
Since we do not have the exact time of the Start of the Elections I will consider the Possible times and give my Predictions based on the 2 Possibilities
1st Possibility Elections start between 6.00 to 06-08 hrs .The Lagna will be Aries till 6.08 am and very strong for the Ruling Govt. in Karnataka to win the Elections
2nd Possibility Elections start after 06-08 hrs and till 08-11 hrs will be with Taurus Lagna and hence Opponents will be stronger than the Ruling Govt.
3rd Possibility Elections start after 08-11 hrs and May be at 09-00 am then again the Ruling Party will be stronger than the Opponents
I am discussiung in Detail the possibility of the Elections starting between 07-00 am to 08-00 am .The Day Lord Saturn will also be in the Yama of Taurus. This Time could be the Most Probable time for the Elections to Start Between the 7.00 to 8.00 am Hence let me First Construct the Chart of the 8-00 am on the 12th May 2018
In case of Elections the Lagna represents the ruling party and the 7th house the opponent parties
The Day Lord Saturn is placed in the yama of Taurus which is a strong sign, but the Placement of the Day Lord in the 8th house is a negative parameter and ill placed from the Lagna and the Lagna Lord Venus , it is also ill placed from the 7th house and the 7th Lord Mars .Moon and Saturn have secret inimical ithasla in 4/10 axis is also not good for the fructifications , Moon has to be strong in the chart for good fructifications . Depositor of Moon is Jupiter is placed in the 6th house.
10th house from the Lagna is the battle field of the Ruling Party and the 4th house from the Lagna is the Battle field of the opponent being the 10th from the 7th house
Battle field of Rulling Party is weak since Saturn is Retrograde and in the 8th house
Battle field of the Opponent Party is strong since has connection of 2 Exalted Planets . Mars and Sun . Mars is the 7th Lord and aspects the 10th house from the 7th house by strong 8th aspect , Also the 10th Lord from the 7th house is Sun and in Exaltation and forming Budhaditya yoga in the 6th house from the 7th house of Competitions
Lagna Lord is Venus Placed in the own sign, In Navamsha it is in Debilitation, In the Dreshkanne Chart it is in the sign of Saturn
7th Lord is Mars Exhalted with Ketu in the 9th house and the 3rd house from the 7th house , In Navamsha it is in the sign of Saturn and connected to Saturn its Exaltation Lord . In Dreshkanne Chart it is Exalted Hence the 7th Lord Mars is Stronger than the Lagna Lord Venus . Also Compare the strength in the shadbal, Mars is stronger than Venus but comparable strength with Venus
Venus in Transit will leave the Sign Taurus on the 14th May 2018 at 20.46 hrs and will make the Chart weak for Venus as compared to Mars the 7th Lord specially at the time of the Results of the Elections on the 15th May 2018. On the 15th May the day of the Results Let us compare the strength of the Lagna Lord and the 7th Lord on the 15th May 2018 . 1. Mars Exalted in the Prashna chart and the Dreshkanne chart, Mars in the Aquarius in the Navamsha , Venus the Lagna Lord will be in Gemini in the Event chart in own sign in the Navamsha and in Gemini in the Dreshkanne chart , Hence the 7th Lord Mars is stronger at the time of the Elections as well on the day of the Results
Moon will be in Pieces on the Day of the Elections and in Aries at the time of the Results being declared and will be over the Sun in the 12th house . At the time of the Results being Declared Sun will be in the sign Taurus . If the Elections start at 09-00 hrs then the Ruling Party in Karnakata will be the winner , since the sign Gemini will be rising and the 7th Lord is in Retrogression and Retrogression makes the Planet weaker in strength
Hence from the above we can say that if the Elections start at 06-00 am or at 09-00 am the Ruling Govt. in the Karnataka will be the winner. If the Elections Start after 06-08 hrs and between 07-00-08-10 am the Opponents will be the winner
The Present Govt. in Karnataka is of Indian National Congress and the Chief Minister is Siddaramaiah could face struggles to win the Elections it so seems . The Opponents will be stronger to Form the Govt. in Karnataka.
Have a look at the following Chart
From the above it so seems that BJP and JDS may be the gainers in the Elections , but all depends upon the Others. Which way the wind blows will be entirely dependent on them to swing the win for JDS or BJP.
I don’t have the charts of the 2 Main contesting Leaders of the BJP and the Indian National Congress. BJP Chart of the 6th April 1980 of 11.45 is a weak one and cannot be used for the Elections since it has no Rajyogas in the chart still Narendra Modi Is the Prime Minister. Hence charts of the Individuals are needed for fine Predictions . Between Narendra Modi and Chart of Rahul Gandhi will play important Role in the Elections of the Karnataka along with the Charts of the Contesting Candidates. Chart of Narendra Modi is strong but till Sept. 2018 he has to face all the struggles and hurdles though in the Vedic Progression chart of the Sept. 2018 has strong Rajyogas for a splendid Victory in the 2019 Elections . The Above Predictions are merely on the Data available and Astrology entirely depends upon the Correct time of Start of the Elections . I may change the Predictions once the Exact time of Start is Known and hence 12th May 2018 will be the day to correct the Predictions if Needed although I have broadly discussed the Possibilities .
Considering that the Elections start between 07-00to 08-00 hrs. on the 12th May 2018 clearly point out Mars the 7th Lord of opposition is much Stronger than Venus the Lord for the Ruling Party Congress. On the day of Announcement of the Elections Results on the 15th May 2018 , Moon will be placed in the 6th house from the Natal Moon of BJP, Yedurappa and Narendra Modi . Transit Moon will be in the 8th house from the Natal Moon of the Congress Party . Hence it seems that BJP will be the winner and any other Party other than Congress will also support BJP is an indication from the above .
Updating the Election Starting time as per link https://www.ndtv.com/karnataka-news/karnataka-assembly-elections-2018-live-updates-5-crore-voters-could-decide-bjp-congress-fate-1851043 Karnataka Assembly Election: Voting for 222 constituencies began at 7 am
Adding some more parameters on the 12th May 2018 at 09-00 hrs after correction of the election time from 08-00 am to 07-00 am . The Predictions made earlier and after correction are the same except the Navamsha is Malefic for the ruling Govt.
- Lagna Prishtodayo
- Navamsha Prishtodayo
- Lagna Lord and the 11th Lord in 6/8 axis
- Counting from Sun to Lagna 2
- 12th and 8th house have malefics
- Day Lord Saturn in the 8th house and ill placed from the Lagna and Lagna Lord , 7th house and 7th Lord Mars
- Day Lord Saturn in the yama of Venus placed in the Lagna But Saturn is in6/8 axis with Venus .
- Saturn Day Lord has inimical Ithasala with Moon . See the degrees of Moon and Saturn
- Moon is not connected to the Lagna Lord or the 11th Lord and they are in 6/8 axis
- Venus the Lagna Lord Debilitated in Navamsha and Mars the Lagna Lord in the 11th house
- DBA Planets donot signify Success for the Ruling Party
- 7th Lord is Stronger then the Lagna Lord in D1, D3 and D9 . 7th Lord id Exalted in 2 vargas
- UL, AL, CR is Taurus and good for the Ruling Party and this is the only parameter good for the Ruling Govt. Congress in Karnataka, rest all parameters are suggesting the Opposition Party BJP, JDU will be the winners . I have used the technique of the Results like the Cricket Match in this election and as a matter of Fact the time of the filing of the nominations is required , which is not possible to get . As per the above it seems that though there strong combinations for the win of the opponents , the UL, AL and CR is the same and Taurus and the Lord placed there , but unfortunately on the day of announcement Venus is placed in the sign Gemini and having aspect of Retrograde Saturn , where as Mars is Strong on the day of the result of Elections . Please do not take failure of Astrology if My predictions fail. This is a Research Analysis and can go wrong , but still my personal opinion Opposition will win and hence BJP, JDU and Other will be the deciding factor to form the Govt. in Karnataka, Congress may not score . Hence the Possibility of BJP forming the Govt. in Karnataka are bright
- Both My Predictions made before the 12th and on the 12th May 2018 after correction of Start of Time of elections indicate BJP win in Karnataka by joining with JDS, Others .As a single largest Party little difficult.. JDS forming the Govt. by joining with Congress does not seems to go through as per my research and planetary positions and if they make it they may split
anil aggarwala BSc. Engg. P.E.C Ch. Jyotish Acharaya , Research BVB New Delhi Year 2007 to 2012
- Written on 7th May 2018 22.00 hrs
- Award Winner in Research in Astrology in Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan New Delhi
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrodocanil/
- Writer of Articles on Star Teller, Modern Astrology, The Planets & Forecast, Times of Astrology, Research Magzine of
- All India Association of Astrologers, Journal of Astrology, Saptrishi Astrology, The Astrologic Magzine of Joni Patry of US
- For My True Predictions, Expert Advice, Viewer Comments, Teaching and Consultation go on the Home Page and Click the Relevant Option
- Financial Astrology Specialised Teaching Please contact me on +918527884764
- What App Number +919810038903, +918527884764 Skypee ID aggarwalaanil
- My Interview On the YouTube https://youtu.be/T5p-GkWZLjw
- My Interview in Singapore On YouTube https://youtu.be/xrnXlAbx08k
- My Interview by the Express Star Teller Magzine published in Sept. 2017 edition on the page 44 link on my webpage https://www.astrodocanil.com/2017/08/natal-chart-reflects-past-karmasdeeds-of-the-present-life-can-be-effectively-depictedonly-through-prashna/
- My Article In THE EXPRESS STAR TELLER Garbshishta Planets Play Prominent Role in Life Page 32 March 2018 edition
- My Articles In the Astrology Magzine ASTROLOGIC MAGZINE of US My Article “Ammunition Dump Mars, Roman God Saturn and Nodes What They Have Up Their Sleeves in 2018-2019 ?” in the Leading Astrology Magzine of US Astrologicmagzine link http://www.astrologicmagazine.com/ammunition-dump-mars-rom…/
- Disclaimer Clause applicable as mentioned in the Home Page and the Writter does not take the responsibility if any one investa according to the Above Predictions , in that case he would be doing it at his own risk and fancies