This is a Research Article and I am going to study the events which took place when Mars and Ketu were conjunct in Capricorn from the year 1962 since before that the conjunction took place in Aquarius and not Capricorn in the year 1924 and 1943. I am not looking at the time frame when Mars was alone in Capricorn and Retrograde . As per cycle of Mars every 2 years and 2 months it gets retrograde in a sign and overstays in a sign and also falls back in a previous sign. Thank God this time it will not fall back in Sagitarius and become direct on the 27th August at 4.30 degrees .
Mars and Ketu Conjunction at earlier time is most important to indicate what possible events could take place in these 187 days of Mars and Ketu in Capricorn from 2nd May till 6th Nov. 2018 . Let me start from the year 1962 for the reason explained above
Mars and Ketu were in the sign Capricorn from the 24th Jan. 1962 to 4th March 1962 and they were degree conjunct on the 24th Feb. 1962 and Mars activated the Eclipse point of the Solar Eclipse of the 5th Feb 1962 on the 25th Feb. 1962
See the chart below of the Solar Eclipse of the 5th Feb 1962
Have a look at the chart above all the planets between 22 to 25 degrees and with Ketu in Capricorn the most malefic conjunction at the time of the Solar Eclipse and Mars also activating the Eclipse point at the time of the Eclipse itself. In 1962 when Mars was in Capricorn it did not go in Retrogression and was in a normal state of motion and this normal motion is not considered as bad as when it is in Retrogression. Mars gives most Venomous Results when in Retrogression . Shastra says that when planets are in Retrogression and at 180 degrees from Sun then they are closest to earth and sprout their malefic or Benefic significations depending upon the planet with greatest magnitude. Benefic Gives Benefic and Malefic gives Malefic . In the Present scenario Mars is over staying in Capricorn for 187 days and hence will go in Retrogression on the 27th June 2018 when Saturn will be nearest to Earth and at 180 degrees from Sun at this point Mars will be stationary and will turn in Retrogression mode on the 27th June 2018 , this parameter therefore acquires a special dimension. Mars will be nearest to Earth on the 27th July 2018 at the time of the Lunar Eclipse . This parameter is totally different from the Solar Eclipse of the 5th Feb 1962 when Mars was not as malefic as in the present scenario . Mars went in Debilitation in Oct. 1962 and on the 20th Oct. 1962 we had the Indo-China War . Now after Mars goes in Retrogression on the 27th June 2018 it will behave like a debilitated planet and then come closest to Earth at the time of the Lunar Eclipse on the 27-28th July 2018. This parameter could be the most venomous and could sprout most malefic and Venomous results as per its significations and it is needless to mention the same here .
Now have a Look at the chart below of 20th Oct. 1962 when we had war with China
Moon chart at the time of WW2
Planets acquiring a special dimension Mars in the sign Capricorn and afflicted By Debilitated Saturn with Ketu by 10th Aspect . Mars and Ketu both are afflicted. Moon in Dual sign close to Ketu and Rahu in Forward Motion with in a Day or so from the Day of Start of the War. This indicates that Mars in Capricorn when afflicted or afflicting the sign Capricorn can produce wars
This gives an indication that till Mars is in direct motion may not be as bad as when it is in Retrogression and then closest to EARTH and activates the Eclipse point simultaneously and Ketu is also afflicted in the process. At this point Rahu the Ketu will also be in most venomous motion and then this conjunction may sprout the most malefic results. The following parameters may be influenced adversely.
1.Brawl between the nations may take an ugly shape in the Globe specially pertaining to the Gulf Countries., Korean Peninsula, India also could have strained Relations with China . The Countries responsible for an aggressive stance will be US, China, Russia, Iran and the other Gulf Countries
2. Stock Markets and the Financial Markets could be influenced with dimension. Trade wars taking the most ugly shape , but till 27th June 2018 the Market could also improve it so seems , specially till 8th June 2018
3. The Promises made when Mars was exalted may be broken specially those made when Mars and Ketu are not close degrees and not in the same navamsha .Please note this Parameter. Specially in regard to Brawl between the nations. Mars and Ketu Conjunction and in the same navamsha will be from the 28th May to 10th of June , they will be degree conjunct on the 8th June 2018. Mars and Ketu degree conjunction will take place 3 times the will be in degree conjunction on the 7th-8th June 2018. Mars and Ketu will be degree conjunct 3 times in this Transit of Mars and the Eclipse point will be activated 3 times , hence the Mars becomes 3 times more powerful then when it was with Ketu in Feb 1962.
4. Earthquakes of Higher Intensity specially when Mars and Saturn both are retrograde and the Dates mentioned above at the sensitive points .
5. Explosions, Fire and Failure of Machines Electronic components failure .
Happenings in Feb 1962 in the Globe
February 3, 1962 (Saturday)
The United States embargo against Cuba was announced by President Kennedy, prohibiting “the importation into United States of all Cuban origin and all goods imported from or through Cuba”
February 7, 1962″.
- 7:05 am Indian Standard Time (0135 UTC), a “doomsday period” (as predicted by Hindu astrologers, began. It was reported that the astrologers had predicted that on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, the earth would be “bathed in the blood of thousands of kings” because of the alignment of six planets, the Earth, the Sun and the Moon. In Britain, Aetherias Society director Keith Robertson would spend February 4th awaiting disaster along with many of the society’s members. He had forecast that “very soon the world will do a ‘big flip’ when the poles will change places with the equator… 75 percent of the world’s population will be killed,”, but the alignment and eclipse ended without any notable disaster. I have explained the reasons above . Mars is 3 times more powerful when it goes in Retrogression and hampers the Stability .
- In the Present Context Kim and Trump Summit may be a good one on the 12th June 2018 but could prove the other way round after the 26th June 2018 and 28th July 2018 it so seems . the month of June 2018 Mars will be retrograde and nearest to earth on the 27th July 2018 and Shastra says that when Mars is near Earth then there is bloodbath . Considering this parameter I have Predicted that the Gulf War which took place in the year Aug 1990 could repeat, there could be escalation of Brawl between different countries and the War mongering Countries US, China, North Korea, Russia and the Middle Eastern Countries could be responsible for the same in some way or the other . The Eclipse of the 28th July 2018 is most venomous in this respect since Mars will be closest to earth then and also activating the Eclipse point of the Lunar Eclipse of that day . Mars will be at a declination of 25 degrees then and supposed to be out of Bounds
February 5, 1962 (Monday)
On the 5th Feb 1962 there was a rare combination of the planets for the first time since 1821 and all of them with in the band of 16 degrees of the ecliptic. The Eclipse was also visible in Indi
- French President Charles de Gaulle informed the nation that he was negotiating with the FLN for the independence of Algeria, conditional on a guarantee of the rights of “the minority of European origin in Algerian activities”, and “an effective association” between Algeria and France.
February 13, 1962 (Tuesday)
- A crowd of between 150,000 and 500,000 people marched in Paris in the first massive protest against the continuing Algerian war, which had gone into its eighth year. The occasion was the funeral ceremony for five of the nine people who had been killed by police in the Charonne metro station the previous Thursday. With many of the participants walking off of their jobs to protest, business in Paris and much of France was brought to a halt.
February 16, 1962 (Friday)
- Voting in India‘s national parliamentary election commenced, with 210 million voters going to the polls. There were 14,744 candidates for the 494 seats in the Lok Sabha and the 2,930 seats in the legislatures of 13 Indian states. The final result was that 119,904,284 eligible voters participated, and the Indian National Congress, led by Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru, won 361 (or about 73%) of the seats. The Communist Party of India was a distant second with 29 seats (6%).
- U.S. President Kennedy issued nine Executive Orders, numbered 10095 to 11105, delegating “emergency preparedness functions” for various federal agencies and departments, to be implemented in the event of a national emergency that required a declaration of martial law.
- Rioters in British Guiana (now Guyana set fire to much of the capital city of Georgetown, as Guianans of African descent attacked those of Indian descent. British troops were sent in to restore order.
February 17, 1962 (Saturday)
- In the North Sea flood of 1962, Hurricane-force winds and heavy rains swept across West Germany‘s North Sea coast and sent the waters flooding over the seawalls. There were 345 deaths in West Germany, 281 of them in Hamburg, when the Elbe River overflowed. An estimated 500,000 people were left homeless.
- Richard Helms replaced Richard M. Bissell, Jr., as Director of the National Clandestine Service, a department of the US Central Intelligence Agency. Helms would, in 1966, become the Director of Central Intelligence.
- U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara outlined the doctrine of flexible response, the nuclear strategy of the Kennedy administration, in an address to the American Bar Foundation in Chicago. The plan called for building a large enough nuclear arsenal that the United States would have the ability to launch a second strike of nuclear missiles against the Soviets even after an initial exchange of destruction.
- After being rejected by both her lover, Richard Burton, and her husband, Eddie Fisher, actress Elizabeth Taylor attempted suicide by taking an overdose of Seconal sleeping pills. She was saved after being rushed to the Salvator Mundi Hospital in Rome, where she and Burton were filming Cleopatra. The 20th Century Fox studio invented a cover story that Taylor had become seriously ill from food poisoning.
February 27, 1962 (Tuesday)
- 1962 South Vietnamese Independence Palace bombing: Sublieutenant Nguyễn Văn Cử and Lt. Phạm Phú Quốc, two members of the Republic of Vietnam Air Force, diverted from their combat mission south of Saigon and dropped bombs upon the presidential palace in an attempt to assassinate President Ngô Đình Diệm. One of the 500 pound bombs landed in the room where the President and his advisers were, but failed to detonate because it had been dropped from too low an altitude to arm itself. Quốc was arrested after being forced to land, while Cử fled to neighboring Cambodia. Both men would be reinstated to the Air Force after Diem’s assassination in 1963.
- After getting word that U.S. Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy was preparing to fire him from his job as Director of the FBI, J. Edgar Hoover gave the Attorney General a memorandum of an FBI investigation of Judith Exner, noting that she had made phone calls to the private line of Robert’s brother, U.S. President John F. Kennedy. Hoover remained FBI Director until his death in 1972.
- An explosion at the Tito Coal Mine in Banovici, in the Bosnia republic of Yugoslavia, trapped 177 miners underground. Rescuers were able to save 123 of the men, but 54 were trapped inside and died.
- The United Kingdom’s House of Commons voted 277-170 in favor of the Commonwealth Immigrants Act 1962, designed to limit the immigration into Great Britain by residents of India, Pakistan, and the West Indies..
On this day Mars had activated the eclipse point of the solar Eclipse of the 5th Feb 1962
On the 14th Feb 7.1 intensity Earthquake was experienced in the Araucania Region Chile
Similar Happenings when Mars and Ketu were in Capricorn from the 18th Nov. 1999 to 27th Dec. 1999 and degree conjunct on the 3rd Dec. 1999 at 11 .00 degrees same as now at the time of the Lunar Eclipse , but again Mars was not in Retrogression. They were also in Capricorn from the 23rd Dec. 1980 to 31st Jan. 1981 and again Mars did not go in Retrogression. We Can also say that Mars entering in Capricorn for 187 days is taking place after a very long time and after 1900. Mars and Ketu met in Sagitarius and Mars was retrograde in June 1907, Hence there is no event in the globe after 1900 till date when Mars and Ketu conjunction took place for more than 6 months in the sign Capricorn
|Strongest magnitude||7.5 Mw, Vanuatu|
|Deadliest||7.2 Mw, Turkey
|Total fatalities||>= 850|
|Number by magnitude|
- Taiwan was struck by a magnitude 6.3 quake that occurred on November 1 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- The Hindu Kush region was struck by a magnitude 6.5 quake that occurred on November 8 at a depth of 228.4 km (141.9 mi).
- The Kuril Islands were struck by a magnitude 6.1 quake that occurred on November 11 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- Sumatra was struck by a magnitude 6.2 quake that occurred on November 11 at a depth of 211.0 km (131.1 mi).
- Turkey was struck by a magnitude 7.2 quake that occurred on November 12 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- At least 845-894 people were killed, 4,948 were injured and 55,000 were displaced.
- The south Indian Ocean was struck by a magnitude 7.0 quake that occurred on November 15 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi)
- he East Pacific Rise was struck by a magnitude 6.1 quake that occurred on November 16 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi)
- Papua New Guinea was struck by a magnitude 6.9 quake that occurred on November 17 at a depth of 47.5 km (29.5 mi).
- apua New Guinea was struck by a magnitude 6.3 quake that occurred on November 17 at a depth of 45.3 km (28.1 mi).
- he Molucca Sea was struck by a magnitude 6.0 quake that occurred on November 18 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- apua New Guinea was struck by a magnitude 7.0 quake that occurred on November 19 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- Mexico was struck by a magnitude 6.2 quake that occurred on November 21 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- Russia was struck by a magnitude 6.0 quake that occurred on November 26 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).]
- Vanuatu was struck by a magnitude 7.5 quake that occurred on November 26 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi)
- At least 5-10 people died and 40-100 were injured.
- The south Indian Ocean was struck by a magnitude 6.4 quake that occurred on November 29 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- Chile was struck by a magnitude 6.6 quake that occurred on November 30 at a depth of 128.1 km (79.6 mi).
|Strongest magnitude||7.3 Mw, Philippines|
|Deadliest||5.6 Mw, Algeria
|Total fatalities||>= 22|
|Number by magnitude|
- The Cayman Islands were struck by a magnitude 6.3 quake that occurred on December 1 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- The Kodiak Islands were struck by a magnitude 7.0 quake that occurred on December 6 at a depth of 66.0 km (41.0 mi).
- The Kodiak Islands were struck by a magnitude 6.4 quake that occurred on December 7 at a depth of 40.9 km (25.4 mi).
- Tonga was struck by a magnitude 6.4 quake that occurred on December 7 at a depth of 137.7 km (85.6 mi).
- The Solomon Islands were struck by a magnitude 6.1 quake that occurred on December 8 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- Papua New Guinea was struck by a magnitude 6.4 quake that occurred on December 9 at a depth of 58.3 km (36.2 mi)
- The west Chile Rise was struck by a magnitude 6.5 quake that occurred on December 10 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- The Philippines was struck by a magnitude 7.3 quake that occurred on December 11 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- Papua New Guinea was struck by a magnitude 6.3 quake that occurred on December 15 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- The western Indian Antarctic Ridge was struck by a magnitude 6.0 quake that occurred on December 16 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- The western Indian-Antarctic Ridge was struck by a magnitude 6.0 quake that occurred on December 17 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- Indonesia was struck by a magnitude 6.2 quake that occurred on December 18 at a depth of 16.2 km (10.1 mi).
- uam was struck by a magnitude 6.0 quake that occurred on December 19 at a depth of 50.9 km (31.6 mi).
- The Sunda Strait was struck by a magnitude 6.5 quake that occurred on December 21 at a depth of 56.0 km (34.8 mi)
- The Santa Cruz Islands were struck by a magnitude 6.0 quake that occurred on December 22 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi)
- Algeria was struck by a magnitude 5.6 quake that occurred on December 22 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- At least 22-24 people were killed, 175 were injured and 15,000 were displaced.
- Macquarie Island was struck by a magnitude 6.3 quake that occurred on December 24 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- Auccquarie Island was struck by a magnitude 6.1 quake that occurred on December 24 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- Panama was struck by a magnitude 6.2 quake that occurred on December 28 at a depth of 10.0 km (6.2 mi).
- The Santa Cruz Islands were struck by a magnitude 6.9 quake that occurred on December 29 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi).
- The Santa Cruz Islands were struck by a magnitude 6.2 quake that occurred on December 29 at a depth of 33.0 km (20.5 mi)
From the above we can say that the Planetary positions are not good after Mars and Ketu get conjunct in the same sign capricorn and the same Navamsha from the 28th May 2018 . The most Malefic Effects will come to light after Mars goes in Retrogression and activates the Eclipse point 2 times , since it will also activate the Eclipse point even before the Lunar Eclipse on the 8th June 2018 . For Earthquakes as far as India is concerned it could be Hindu Kush and the Northern Part of India including Punjab. It is needless to mention that the Countries Most Prone to this Transit will be China, US, North Korea, Iran, Russia and the Gulf Countries
anil aggarwala BSc. Engg. P.E.C Ch. Jyotish Acharaya , Research BVB New Delhi Year 2007 to 2012
- Written on 12th May 2018 22.00 hrs
- Award Winner in Research in Astrology in Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan New Delhi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrodocanil/
- Writer of Articles on Star Teller, Modern Astrology, The Planets & Forecast, Times of Astrology, Research Magzine of
- All India Association of Astrologers, Journal of Astrology, Saptrishi Astrology, The Astrologic Magzine of Joni Patry of US
- For My True Predictions, Expert Advice, Viewer Comments, Teaching and Consultation go on the Home Page and Click the Relevant Option
- Financial Astrology Specialised Teaching Please contact me on +918527884764
- What App Number +919810038903, +918527884764 Skypee ID aggarwalaanil
- My Interview On the YouTube https://youtu.be/T5p-GkWZLjw
- My Interview in Singapore On YouTube https://youtu.be/xrnXlAbx08k
- My Interview by the Express Star Teller Magzine published in Sept. 2017 edition on the page 44 link on my webpage https://www.astrodocanil.com/2017/08/natal-chart-reflects-past-karmasdeeds-of-the-present-life-can-be-effectively-depictedonly-through-prashna/
- My Article In THE EXPRESS STAR TELLER Garbshishta Planets Play Prominent Role in Life Page 32 March 2018 edition
- My Articles In the Astrology Magzine ASTROLOGIC MAGZINE of US My Article “Ammunition Dump Mars, Roman God Saturn and Nodes What They Have Up Their Sleeves in 2018-2019 ?” in the Leading Astrology Magzine of US Astrologicmagzine link http://www.astrologicmagazine.com/ammunition-dump-mars-rom…/
- Disclaimer Clause applicable as mentioned in the Home Page and the Writter does not take the responsibility if any one investa according to the Above Predictions , in that case he would be doing it at his own risk and fancies