As per the link https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/karnataka-government-formation-live-updates-bjps-yeddyurappa-to-take-oath-today-has-15-days-to-prove-1853238
New Delhi/Bengaluru: BS Yeddyurappa has taken oath as Karnataka Chief Minister this morning after the Supreme Court, in a rare overnight hearing on a petition by the Congress and the Janata Dal Secular, refused to stop the ceremony. The BJP leader has been given 15 days to prove majority by the Governor on Wednesday evening.
In an rare post-midnight hearing, the Supreme Court ruled out that it won’t stop Mr Yeddyurappa swearing-in. “As far as swearing-in is concerned, we are not restraining it, but we are making it subject to the outcome of the case,” a three-judge bench, comprising Justices AK Sikri, SA Bobde and Ashok Bhushan, said after the all-night hearing that stretched for three-and-a-half hours.
The Supreme Court will resume hearing the case Friday morning at 10.30 a.m. and has ordered the BJP to produce the letters submitted by BS Yeddyurappa to the governor by then.
The Oath ceremony of BS Yeddyurappa took place on the 17th May 2018 at 09-03 hrs . in Bangalore and the Chart is below
The Panchang of the Day
The day is Thursday a benefic day and the Lord is Jupiter Retrograde in the 5th house of Pada Prapti and placed in the yama of Gemini sign the Lagna of the chart where 5th and the 12th Lord Venus is placed and has aspects of Retrograde 8th and the 9th Lord Saturn Forming a Rudda Yoga with the Lagna Lord Mercury in the 11th house , Both are Placed in good houses but Saturn Lordship as the 8th Lord is not good , specially the Yama sign connection with a malefic Saturn Retrograde and Saturn having Favourable ithasla with Mercury may give initial good results and latter Termination of the same . Degrees of Saturn 14.22 and that of Lagna Lord and Mercury 11.45 and a difference of 3 degrees is most malefic . I have also discussed the Placement of Saturn in the Simhasan chakra which is also not good and placed in the Aasan Nadi with Rahu is a most Venomous parameter in the Oath chart and reduces the Tenure of the CM in the Dasha of Mars, Rahu or Saturn
Tithi is SP-2 is not bad .
Nakshatra is Mrigshira is Friendly Nakshatra for Oath Taking
Karna Lord is Mars and Placed in the 8th house is not good for good fructifications
The Chief Minister has good Chandra balam and Tarabalam at the time of the Oath Taking since his Moon is Placed in the sign Scorpio and in the Nakshatra of Punarvasu and for Scorpio sign the Conjunction of Moon and Sun in the sign Taurus in the 7th from the natal Moon is a Rajyoga of the Dharmadhipati and Karmadhipati
The Transit Moon and the Yama Moon are in 6/8 axis is a malefic parameter for the Oath Taking , and Moon placement in the 12th house is also not good . Moon is also not aspected by Jupiter to give good results, but Moon and Sun both Make a Rajyoga as per the Natal Moon sign and also in Exaltation will give little relief it so seems and Moon placement in the Simhasan Chakra gives strong power, although the Tenure of the Oath Chart may suffer the CM will have very strong powers .
Lagna is shirshodayo having Venus is good. Lagna Lord Mercury placed in the 11th house is also good but the depositor of Mercury Mars placement in the 8th house again is malefic parameter irrespective it is in Exaltation, The Lagna Lord and the 11th Lord in square position and in Ishraaf yoga is again a malefic parameter and Mars Reaching the 11th Degrees on the 31st May 2018 may bring malefic results strife and quarrels.
8th house should be vacant in the Oath chart and Ketu at the MEP of the Lagna and Mars reaching that point after 28th May 2018 may not bring strife and quarrels since then Mars will also be at the MEP of the Lagna and Both Mars and Ketu will be degree conjunct on the 8th June 2018. This has a strong negative effect on the Longevity and the tenure of the CM Specially Dasha of Mars for 95 days as per reduced Vimshotari Dasha and then of Rahu
Sun and Moon should be strongly placed in the Oath chart for strong powers for the CM, they do not have aspects of Jupiter .
For good fructifications of the event Malefics should be placed in the 3,6,11 houses , here none of them is in these houses
Hora Of Sun is good for Significations of Sun, but offers hindrances and obstacles .
As per the Simhasan or Panch Nadi Chakra
Moon is in Simhasan Nadi not afflicted and in Exaltation gives Absolute power and hence also increases the Tenure and the Longevity, more so it is also forming a Rajyoga in his Natal chart with Sun as the Dharmadhipati and Karmadhipati from the Moon sign Scorpio. This is the only Parameter on which the Oath Chart will revolve it so seems, since other parameters are not conducive to give auspicious results to the CM . Dasha of Mars for 95 days may give strife and quarrels Then Rahu Dasha may be worst since placed in the Aasan Nadi with Saturn who is in Retrogression and aspects the Lagna and has Rudda yoga but as the 8th Lord and connection with the yama sign Gemini may give the most malefic results it so seems
Saturn should not be in a malefic nakshatra, it is in the Nakshatra of P Shadha is not bad , but Retrograde and since the Planet of Masses and destruction should be placed well in this Chakra , here it is placed in the Aasan Nadi. The Placement of Saturn in this Nadi with Rahu is not good and since retrograde it further enhances its malefic nature. The Malefic Parameter is Saturn , Rahu together in this Aasan Nadi and Saturn Retrograde and in the Muhurat chart and aspects the Lagna. For India the Transit of Venus in the sign Gemini from the 14th May to 8th June seems to be the most shaking period in the Political scenario of the Country . Read my Article “Supreme Court Allows BSY’s Swearing-in: What Stars Foretell” link https://www.astrodocanil.com/2018/05/supreme-court-al…t-stars-foretell/
Read this Para in the above article ——-
Some Previous Events when Venus was afflicted in Transit
- At the time of Death of Mahatma Gandhi on the 30th Jan. 1948 , Venus was with Mercury in Aquarius and both afflicted By Retrograde Mars from the sign Leo.
- On the 2nd Oct. 1962 Indo-China War . incursions on the boarder of India and the War Started on the 20th Oct. 2018. Mars was in Cancer sign Debilitated with Rahu and Venus in Libra had aspects of Mars the worst aspect .
- Blue Star Operation on the 5th June 1984 Venus was in Taurus with Sun, Mercury and Rahu and had aspects of Mars Retrograde from the 6th house of Libra in the Foundation chart of India
- In the Foundation Chart of India the 2nd House Gemini has only 19 bindoos , the Transit of the Lagna Lord Venus in this sign is there unfortunate for the Country . Venus will remain in Gemini sign till 8th June 2018 may cause therefore untoward happenings in the Country , Even after Venus ingress in Cancer and Joining Rahu in Transit may not prove good for the Country and hence till Venus passes the Sign Virgo will be a malefic Period for the Country and more so till it is afflicted by Mars till it is in Leo till 1st August 2018, the Venus in the Sign Gemini will be the worst Transit till 8th June when Mars and Ketu will also be in Degree-Conjunction it so seems . Hence Congress Frustrations may sprout the worst for the Ruling Govt. of the Country . We can also Say there could be untoward happenings in Karnataka . Rallies, Strikes, etc. to disrupt the normal function of the Govt..
As per Reduced Vimshotari Dasha since the Moon is Placed in Mrigshira and only covered 1.22 degrees in this Nakshatra the Dasha of Mars will be for 95 days and then of Rahu for 274 days and then Jupiter for 244 days , Saturn for 289 days and then Mercury for 259 days As per the DBA Planets at the time of the Oath is of Mars-Rahu-Saturn , Hence te Periods of Mars for 95 days, Rahu for 274 days will be most Malefic and specially of the Mars since it is placed in the 8th house in Square position from the Lagna Lord to give
Mars as 6th and 11th Lord Placed in the 8th house in Ishraaf yoga with Lagna lord Mercury and Saturn Retrograde as the Lord of the 8th and 9th in close Radda yoga are most Malefic components in the Muhurat chart and may spell Venomous results. Rudda Yoga of the Mercury and Saturn taking place in good houses shows initial reversal and Fructifications taking Place after 3 days from the Election results , see the Degrees of Mercury and Saturn. Hence it is possible that BJP may Produce its majority in 3 days from the 17th May 2018 it so seems
Mars Ishraaf yoga difference 5 Days hence what ever happened 5 days back and the Election day will bring negative results when Mars reaches the 11.00 degrees on the 31st May 2018. Strife and Quarrels
Lagna in the Nakshatra of Rahu, Lagna Lord Mercury in the nakshatra of Ketu Lagna Lord ithasla Yoga with Saturn are most Malefic components in the chart , more so Just see the Degrees of Saturn, Rahu and Ketu at the Most effective point of the MEP of the Lagna
House of Pad Prapti is 5th and Jupiter is placed in Retrogression will have to Repeat the things to gain Power
Navamsha Rising is also of a malefic Saturn , Saturn influences the Rashi, Navamsha and the Trishamsha Chart , hence Saturn is most Malefic in the chart aspects the Lagna and Rudda yaga with the LL turn will be Nearest to Earth on the 27th June when Mars will turn Retrograde and will also be in Stationary motion and in the 8th house could produce the Most malefic results since then Mars will also be at the MEP of the Lagna . From the above it seems due to constraints no good mahurat chart could be selected on the 17th May 2018
Colour of Clothes worn By the CM The CM was wearing Green and white hence the Influence on him due to Mercury and Moon, Moon is Placed well in Simhasan Nadi and Exalted is good but Mercury lacks the strength . This also shows since the Lagna Lord is having malefic Connection with Mars, Ketu and Saturn, The CM has to Take full Security measures for any untoward happenings in the Karnataka and also for himself
As per link https://www.thequint.com/news/india/supreme-court-night-karnataka-election-hearing-on-yeddyurappa-swearing-in All the action from the All-Night SC hearing on Karnataka Election
After over three hours of dramatic late night arguments, the Supreme Court this morning declined to interfere in the swearing-in of BS Yeddyurappa as chief minister of Karnataka. The Congress and the JD(S) had moved the court late in the night challenging the decision of Governor Vajubhai Vala to invite Yeddyurappa to form the government, and had asked that the swearing-in be deferred till the court had made a decision.
The special bench of Justices AK Sikri, SA Bobde and Ashok Bhushan said that they would review the Governor’s decision, and that the formation of the state government would be subject to their final decision.
For this, they asked Yeddyurappa to provide them with the two letters he had submitted on 15 and 16 May on the basis of which the Governor had decided to invite the BJP to form the government. The court will conduct its next hearing into the case at 10:30 am on Friday, 18th May. Let us analyse what could emerge out of the Supreme Court Proceedings
Panchang of the Day
The Day is Friday and the Lord is Venus and placed in the Yama of Gemini the 12th house of the chart and has aspects of the 8th Lord Saturn in Retrogression s the most malefic parameter for the Plaintiff going in the Court for a fight against the BJP.
The Plaintiff will lose due to the following parameters
Saturn aspects the Lagnesh Moon, hence the plaintiff is involved in unjustified actions. 9th to 2nd houses are the houses of the Plaintiff and 3rd to 8th are the houses of the defender or the Lawyer .
- 6thLord and 11th Lord mutual connection shows the victory of the plaintiff and in the chart they are not connected
- Moon the Lagna Lord and the 11th Lord in the 12th house has aspects of 8th Lord Saturn
- 12 House indicates the losses in litigation and since connected to the 8th Lord permanent losses
- Strong malefic Mars in the 7th house with Ketu
- Lagnesh Moon 6/8 axis with 10th Lord Mars
- Lagnesh Moon has aspects of Retrograde Saturn and strong Mars in the Kendra the Plaintiff loses the Case
- Mercury afflicted in the 10th house , can prolong the case but since both the Lagnesh and the 7th Lord are mutually connected to the 4th Lord , court gives early decision
- 10th Lord in the Kendra the Court favours the opponent
- Mercury afflicted and laced in the 10th house Judgement of Mix right and wrong
- The Only parameter strong for the Plaintiff is 7th Lord Saturn is Retrograde some relief
From the above it seems that the Court will give time to BJP to prove its majority on the floor. The Oath Taking Chart is weak and Moon is not related to the Lagna Lord or the 10th Lord Jupiter but placed well in the Simhasan Chakra and gives strength. Saturn is not Placed well in the Chart and offers disturbances and destructions. The Dasha of Mars for 95 days may bring negative influences from the day one . Till JD(S) and BJP join together there may not be good results for either one of them in the long run as per the Day of the elections . BJP tends to gain in the Process but it seems the Tenure of the CM suffers due to Ruddha Yoga as mentioned in the 1st Para of the Article and is most malefic . Read my article Supreme Court Allows BSY’s Swearing-in: What Stars Foretell” link https://www.astrodocanil.com/2018/05/supreme-court-al…t-stars-foretell/ the Transit of Venus in the Sign Gemini may produce the most malefic results in Karnataka and not a good time till Venus in Gemini till 8th June 2018 it so seems
Shall up date the Same tomorrow after the Court Verdict at 10.30 hrs.
anil aggarwala BSc. Engg. P.E.C Ch. Jyotish Acharaya , Research BVB New Delhi Year 2007 to 2012
- Written on 17th May 2018 14.00hrs.
- Award Winner in Research in Astrology in Bhartiya Vidhya Bhawan New Delhi
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/astrodocanil/
- Writer of Articles on Star Teller, Modern Astrology, The Planets & Forecast, Times of Astrology, Research Magzine of
- All India Association of Astrologers, Journal of Astrology, Saptrishi Astrology, The Astrologic Magzine of Joni Patry of US
- For My True Predictions, Expert Advice, Viewer Comments, Teaching and Consultation go on the Home Page and Click the Relevant Option
- Financial Astrology Specialised Teaching Please contact me on +918527884764
- What App Number +919810038903, +918527884764 Skypee ID aggarwalaanil
- My Interview On the YouTube https://youtu.be/T5p-GkWZLjw
- My Interview in Singapore On YouTube https://youtu.be/xrnXlAbx08k
- My Interview by the Express Star Teller Magzine published in Sept. 2017 edition on the page 44 link on my webpage https://www.astrodocanil.com/2017/08/natal-chart-reflects-past-karmasdeeds-of-the-present-life-can-be-effectively-depictedonly-through-prashna/
- My Article In THE EXPRESS STAR TELLER Garbshishta Planets Play Prominent Role in Life Page 32 March 2018 edition
- My Articles In the Astrology Magzine ASTROLOGIC MAGZINE of US My Article “Ammunition Dump Mars, Roman God Saturn and Nodes What They Have Up Their Sleeves in 2018-2019 ?” in the Leading Astrology Magzine of US Astrologicmagzine link http://www.astrologicmagazine.com/ammunition-dump-mars-rom…/
- Disclaimer Clause applicable as mentioned in the Home Page and the Writter does not take the responsibility if any one investa according to the Above Predictions , in that case he would be doing it at his own risk and fancies