280 You Tube Videos 1616 Articles and Predictions in just 76 months from April 2015
In this Article I am going to do some Research for the Stock Market Crash in the coming Future between July to Nov. 2021 . I have compared with Earlier 5 times when the Stock and the Financial Markets took Strong Beatings from the year 1929 to 2020. Please also read my Article Major Correction Stock & Financial Markets Espionage Terrorism Religious Fundamentalism Virus Spread On Cards As Per Solar Ingress In Cancer Astrologer Anil Aggarwala – Astrologer Anil Aggarwala (astrodocanil.com)
Some Important Text in this Article
- Religious and communal disturbances in the Country .
- Farmers agitation
- Boarder clashes and Terrorism specially in Jammu & Kashmir
- Brawl with neighbouring countries China and Pakistan going for a toss till the 7th July most prone
- Delta Plus Variant may acquire special dimension as already predicted which may influence the children, masses and old people
- Air and Rail Accidents
- Important Leader of the Ruling Party or Army Chief as per Prashna Marg may have serious health issues
- Earthquakes and Floods cannot be ruled out
- Stock and Financial Markets may have major Correction For Details contact personally . Please read Disclaimer Clause before investing . The writer of the Article is not responsible for any losses made by any Investor, individual, Company or Corporate. He shall be responsible himself for any losses incurred
- Changes in the Portfolios of the Cabinet Ministers
- Till Mars in Cancer 20th July 2021 fear of War like conditions in the world
- The above effect will be for 3 months since Sun in Cardinal sign .
NOW LET US SEE WHEN THE MARKETS CRASHED FROM THE YEAR 1929 TO 2020 AND THE PLANETARY POSITIONS
Wall Street Crash of 1929
24 Oct 1929 – 13 Nov 1929
The Wall Street Crash of 1929, also known as the Great Crash, was a major Americanthat occurred in the autumn of 1929. It started in September and ended late in October, when share prices on the
2. Kennedy Slide of 1962 – Wikipedia
The Intelligent Investor: Lessons From the Forgotten ‘Flash …
In March of 2000, everything started to change. On March 10, the combined values of stocks on the NASDAQ was at $6.71 trillion; the crash began March 11. By March 30, the NASDAQ was valued at $6.02 trillion. On April 6, 2000, it was $5.78 trillion. In less than a month, nearly a trillion dollars worth of stock value had completely evaporated. One JP Morgan analyst told TIME in April of 2000 that a lot of companies were losing between $10 and $30 million a quarter — a rate that is obviously unsustainable, and was going to end with a lot of dead sites and lost investments.
4.Biggest falls in Indian stock market history
October 24, 2008: The Sensex plunged by 1070.63 points (10.96 per cent) to close at 8,701.07. The National Stock Exchange’s Nifty ended at 2,557.25, down 13.11 per cent or 386 points. The BSE Midcap closed 8.38 per cent lower and BSE Smallcap Index ended 7.66 per cent down.
5.Demonetisation of November 8, 2016: For once, almost all of …
6.COVID-19 and the March -April2020 stock market crash. Evidence …
How Does the 2020 Stock Market Crash Compare With Others?
The stock market crash of 2020 began on Monday, March 9, with history’s largest point plunge for the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA) up to that date. It was followed by two more record-setting point drops on March 12 and March 16.